Contact points and touchpoints are times when consumers encounter our brand during the consumer journey.
Contact points and touchpoints it can take place before and after the purchase. Some touchpoints are positive and move us towards conversion. While others can negative and do not help create a good impression of our company or product.
And crucial that brands facilitate these points, creating attractive assets, initiating positive interactions with consumers.
And existence aware that the content created about our brand can influence the customer journey.
What are the Importance of knowing the Points of Contact with the customer?
- We take already mentioned how customer touchpoints provide interactions and encounters between the customer and our brand. But what impact does this take on our business?
1. Promote Customer Retention
- Touchpoints are the deciding factor for consumers throughout the journey, from discovering our brand its becoming advocates.
- There is no phase of this relationship that does not include touchpoints, so how we plan. And create these moments can positively or negatively influence customer acquisition and retention results.
2. It Creates the Personalized Experience
- Customer touchpoints can customize for demographic and individual consumers.
And it worthwhile for marketers and product developers, as we did not take to create a single path and lose consumers.
- And who can not interact with each touchpoint as we hope they can. There is room for agile, and that’s excellent news.
3. Improve Marketing Strategies
- Touchpoints can help us measure and track our progress in the next section. And we explain various assets that we can create to facilitate our brand touchpoints.
How to Use surveys to Improve the Customer Experience at Touchpoints?
- When we take advantage of consumer contact opportunities at various stages of the customer journey, it sure to improve them.
- The surveys are critical to the customer’s experience and in decision-making, as they allow the concerns.
- And unlike the single question, Net Promoter Score is an excellent tool to know the level of satisfaction, but we do not know all the details to act accordingly.