Blog Commenting Definition
Blog commenting define as the relationship between blogs, bloggers, and blog readers. It’s the countless way to exchange ideas, thoughts.
And opinions about what people feel about the particular topic and the blog post. Blog comments help the Blog to attract traffic and make it social.
And also the action taken by the blog viewers, visitors, and blog readers. The blog readers and the visitors leave the comment on to the blog posts in question.
If they want to ask anything, some can leave a comment to appreciate the information shared. And the blog author replying to the comments posted by the blog readers.
Why is Blog Commenting Important?
- Just as vehicle fuel likewise, comments to blogs. And through it knowledge share.
- And also the way to viral out the blogs. Commenting leads to conversation which, further leads to building a relationship between the user and the author.
- The extra the conversation, the better our popularity. Moreover, it’s not only about popularity. Through comments, we get a portion of backlinks and traffic on our website.
Why Blog Commenting in SEO and Why its need?
- Everybody different reasons to do Blog commenting. And bloggers who want to do SEO perspective do it to create backlinks, some for increasing Alexa rank and some for spreading knowledge.
- And also it plays an essential role in attracting traffic, i.e., getting visitors on to the Blog and website and creating relationships with the users or readers.
- As we already mentioned above, Blog commenting also done to create backlinks and for attracting traffic. Let us talk about it extra:
- One of the most significant reasons to do Blog commenting. If we el that our website is not getting enough traffic, one of the reasons might be that your site is not getting authority from search engines.
- When we comment on other’s Blogs, we create the backlink for our self which indirectly helping to gain traffic.
- Anyone who’s commenting on the Blog leaves the backlink, which means backlinking the mode to drive traffic.
- And make sure we were not commenting on the random one, as it serves no good.
- And the comments should be relevant and that context only.
Also Read: Analog devices Write For us
How to write a blog post that’s engaging and SEO-friendly
When it comes to writing for SEO and engaging your audience, it may seem as if there is tension between…