Still, they both have high-quality features and have been extremely popular among developers worldwide. So, if you are in a position to choose what type of developer you should hire, here you will see who uses them and which are their key features.
Therefore, let’s begin.
What’s React.js and Who Uses It
In this Nodejs vs React comparison, we will start with React, and the first thing you should know is that it’s a front-end library that’s open-source in order to develop user interfaces for web apps and sites in a structured way. The main goal is to provide the development of a dynamic library with extremely high performance. For example, this robust technology can show a newsfeed while people are chatting, which is meant as something that makes things more straightforward yet highly practical.
React was developed by Facebook, and it’s used in many fields, from famous apps such as Twitter to content-based sites like New York Times. Of course, Facebook is one of the users as well since it relies on user interaction, and almost all dynamic elements are built with React.
Furthermore, Instagram is also a perfect example of why React is so effective. Netflix uses it for its Gibbon platform, which instead of the DOM in browsers, applies to TV devices with low performance. That’s how they can improve speed and runtime performance, among other aspects. And since such powerful and popular apps use React, probably the perfect choice is to hire a React developer if you want to achieve your desired results.
In addition, in today’s modern world, where everything is online, every aspect of your business is essential. For instance, even if you are learning how to sell your business name, you can’t be successful before using a powerful tool like React in order to have a stable site or app.
Nevertheless, since we’ve covered what React is and who uses ReactJS web development services on the most popular apps and sites, now let’s move on to its key features.
React Key Features
In this Nodejs vs React comparison, one of the main things we will see are the key features on both sides. So, let’s see what the React advantages are:
- Performance – It has a Document Object Model, known as DOM, which improves the performance of the app.
- Excellent Maintenance – It’s able to re-use system components and solve any challenges about the updates it makes.
- Effective toolset – React gives developers effective design and debugging tools, which also provide high performance.
- Code stability – It provides code stability since it uses only downward data flow.
- App Development – One can build a powerful UI for native apps both on iOS and Android platforms by following the same design patterns.
What’s Node.js and Who Uses It
As for who uses Node.js, it is also used by various popular companies like Uber and Netflix. For instance, Uber has stated that it’s one of their main tech solutions, enabling scaling up in line while the demand for services is rising. Furthermore, Netflix does A/B testing in order to provide millions of users with great experiences. Since it faces issues of app scalability and conditional dependencies, it solves them by using Node.js.
Node.js Key Features
In order to make a fair Nodejs vs React comparison, we will also see the Nodejs key features:
- Unite testing – It uses the Jasmine unit testing that provides the testing of a ready code in a quick way.
- It’s open-source – As mentioned above, it’s an open-source and free framework.
- Scalability – When one builds apps with Node.js, they can be scaled horizontally and vertically to improvise performances.
- Server development – Since it has built-in APIs, it gives developers the option to make various servers such as TCP servers, HTTP servers, DNS servers, etc.
So, we have come to the conclusion part, and according to this Nodejs vs React comparison, you will decide what is best for you, but if you want to do a project with various changing states such as dynamic buttons and inputs, React is a perfect choice. Therefore, hiring a React developer, especially one with experience, should be your preferred choice.