Publish content in right place if we take millions of followers and get thousands of views on our posts, we can direct all our efforts towards posting on our blog, right?
Publish content in right place and no there are so many places where we can post content, from our blog to self-publishing sites like Medium and LinkedIn and third-party blogs.
What are some factors that can help us determine content placement?
1. Choose The Right Niche
- As the blogger, we need to find out how well the post-it performs on another blog specializes in the particular niche compared to our own.
- The good decision is that Inc readers devour this type of content, and the blog contains only tax-related content.
- And the following best way is to get our content sponsored on top sites. We can use native advertising platforms like outbrain to get our content on top sites like The Telegraph, CNN, TIME, and Mashable.
- It contains some fantastic native advertising examples that aptly demonstrate the power of content at the right place.
- And its one of the best examples is IKEA, which published the quiz titled ‘A to Zzzz of bedroom ideas on The Telegraph’ and found a genius way to highlight their products, albeit subtly.
2. Choose The Right Content-Type
- The second important factor considers the type of content. There are various content forms – visual content, long-form articles, listicles, predictions, and round-ups.
- And while visual content is best suited for social media platforms, annual round-ups and listicles do well as guest posts.
- Sometimes we need it makes spontaneous decisions. For instance, we at E2M recently reach out to the top content marketers, asking them few questions.
- We got a fantastic response, with over 45 marketers weighing in. And in due course, we ended up with an 11000-word article, which we published on our site.
- And needed the response been weaker, we can take written the traditional 1000-1500 word article and submitted it to the third-party blog.
3. Choose The Right Tone
- Keep in mind the tone of the article decides the place where it must publish.
- If we take the thought-provoking or a controversial piece, it gets tongues wagging, publish it on Medium, Linked In.
- And on active communities and forums. Also, a great way to garner extra views for our post.
4. Content Timing
- People look for the best Christmas pie recipes every year, but that doesn’t mean we write about them in February.
- Also, common sense, correct? However, many bloggers are stuck in a rut and fail it understand the dynamics of timing and content.
- And let’s understand what factors affect the content timing and how they must keep in mind when planning our content calendar.
Also Read: How to Adding Publications to our LinkedIn Profile? – Definition, Publication History to our Shape
Important Skills That Every Healthcare Worker Should Have
Healthcare is one of the most rewarding industries to work in. As a healthcare worker, you play a key role…
How to Capitalize on the Twitter-Verification Craze to Maximize your Revenues as an Agency?
Twitter-Verification Craze — the world’s #1 microblogging platform — is also an influential marketing tool. It helps businesses and individuals…