Content engineering is a discipline to design, acquire, manage, deliver. And the use of content and the technologies deployed to support the complete content lifecycle.
Why its Important?
- It ensures that improvement investments achieve the most significant benefits by introducing rigorous discipline to designing content and associated technical and business processes.
Why does the Content Strategist Need to Know this?
- Engineering applies scientific principles to the design, development, support, and use of systems that are themselves made up of structures and processes.
- The challenge of engineering is to design systems that balance and integrate various considerations, including usability, sustainability, affordability, manufacturability, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- It overcame this challenge; engineering approaches these objectives with systematic use of precedents, standards, frameworks, measurement, testing, and state-of-the-art technologies.
- It becomes increasingly apparent that, in the 21st century, the business of content cannot continue operating as the cottage industry.
- However well-intentioned, the professionals working in isolation and leveraging the preferred desktop tools.
- And also its personalized techniques cannot keep up with the demands of a rapidly evolving and increasingly digital global economy.
- And content engineering seeks to bring content into the modern era by ensuring that content structures and tools.
- Its process design makes the most current best practices, proven content technologies, applicable design patterns, and existing implementation experience.
- Also, simply put, the discipline of content engineering represents the context within which content strategists, and indeed everyone involved in the content lifecycle, will operate from now on.
Important Skills That Every Healthcare Worker Should Have
Healthcare is one of the most rewarding industries to work in. As a healthcare worker, you play a key role…
How to Capitalize on the Twitter-Verification Craze to Maximize your Revenues as an Agency?
Twitter-Verification Craze — the world’s #1 microblogging platform — is also an influential marketing tool. It helps businesses and individuals…