Internet is the neologism of side that means a decentralized computer network of global reach. And the system of interconnected networks using different protocols.
And that offers and a wide variety of services and resources. Such as, access the hypertext files through the web.
And the internet is an anglicism that forms by the abbreviation of the term International network of Computers. It’s known as interpreted international Network of Computers’ and ‘Network of Networks.’
The owners of individual networks linked on the internet spend their funds to acquire and configure equipment, programs, payment of communication channels, staff work, and others necessary to operate their resources. There are resources at their discretion.
What are Internet services and Uses?
- The internet unlocks doors the thousands and thousands of different services. Among them, it will allow us.
- Search for any information you necessity for the instance on google. And purchase products and various kinds, for example, on Amazon.
- It communicates with family and friends in other countries and cities through video calls, such as Skype and WhatsApp.
- To play online games like League of Legends with people of different nationalities and ages, in real-time, of course.
- The word that summarizes all these qualities that the internet possesses can connect and related. The internet can link people in diverse parts of the world and varying interests with each other.
What are the functions of the Internet?
- The internet is the collection of resources that take different geographic identities. The absence of a single-owner distinguishes it.
- The internet cannot wholly disconnect since the network routers do not have available external management.
- And it becomes the property of all humanity. In 2019, the number of users who regularly use the internet around 4,540 million, equivalent to approximately 59% of the world’s population.
- And extra than half. Internet has many beneficial and harmful properties that interested parties exploit.
- And the internet can connect each computer to any other and the telephone network if the phone has answered the machine.
- We can distribute recorded information to anyone who calls. And also the sites distribute information on the same principle, individually, at the user’s initiative.
- And also computers connected to the internet can become easy targets for spam servers’ massive sending of commercial, political, and other advertising information messages to people.
- They did not express the desire to receive them. Send spam, inadequately protected, or poorly configured computers used.
How do Internet networks communicate?
- Interconnection is genuinely global. All the networks connected to the extensive network of networks must do so through the same protocol or “common language.”
- Also in other words, the Internet communication protocol must include standard implementation that guarantees the connection from any source to any destination.
- During the 1970s, a group of researchers created a communication protocol called TCP / IP.
- And also they connected a set of computer networks at the request of the government of that country.
- And without the sign, the project can result in so successful and would have a global reach.
- In this way, TCP / IP became the communication model of the networks that make up the internet.
- The computer uses every day in the office probably connected to the computer network. In our house, the laptop, tablet.
- Cell phones connect to a wireless device connected to the fiber optic network of the company that provides us with it service and cable television or telephony.
- It communicates to the network of another larger ISP (Service Provider) and spreads the extra significant number of homes and businesses, and so on.
- These international access providers interconnect with larger ones, called Carriers, through transcontinental optical fiber and satellites.
Also Read: What are the High Gluten-Free Foods Diet? – Definition, Benefits, Illness, and More
Review What is the Internet? – Definition, Uses, Functions, Networking, and More.