Innovate it start, and put ourselves in the situation. It invites us to reflect and ask ourselves two questions:
And innovate first of all, we take to ask ourselves: What is innovation? And it’s creating content that is not lazy.
Second, the question we must ask ourselves What is success? For him, success is neither luck.
And nor magic, nor is it the product of chance. Success is work, work, and work.
Also added to this, we must put ourselves in context. We are currently in a challenging time for companies and the media, NGOs, etc.
Because the user lost trust in them, the user is skeptical by nature, and it reached the point of not trusting any entity, any company.
What are the Useful Content in Innovation?
- As the states, for content to users, it must meet these three requirements:
- And the content that solves.
- Also, the content that teaches.
- And content that entertains.
- However, if we apply the above to SEO, we can easily relate it to the searches that the user performs on Google to understand it better:
- What does the user usually look like it? Have a specific problem solved for us. And, who expects to solve it? The most legitimate entity about that search.
- But beware, content must not be limited to solving and teaching and its entertainment.
- It is useless for content to teach us something if it does not entertain us.
- When the user “consumes” content that is limited to solving and does not entertain.
- And it forgets about it. Find that content, solve our problem or question, and probably won’t even bother to know who’s behind it.
- On the contrary, the content meets these three requirements (solves, teaches, and entertains).
- And the better chance of generating trust. That trust translates into references, in which they talk about it, in data that attest to that trust, and, ultimately, in sales.
How to write a blog post that’s engaging and SEO-friendly
When it comes to writing for SEO and engaging your audience, it may seem as if there is tension between…