Paid search when we type something into Google, we are presented with the list of results and SERP the (search engine results page) it shows organic products and paid results.
And paid search results take the little green box with the word “Ad” before the listing; this is where the company, like ours, paid to take the page show up at the top of the list.
It can complete through a Google Ads search campaign, and it charges us a small amount of money for each person who clicks on that links. And the paid search works to drive traffic to our website through relevant ads.
How Organizes Google Ads help?
- When deciding what search terms we want to target, we must look to pick ones relevant and highly searched.
- And keywords planner is an excellent tool that we can use to do keyword research. It helps us determine what sort of words and phrases people are already searching for similar to our product or service.
- We also can see the estimated search volume for the keywords. Then, it’s up to us to decide how much we are willing to spend.
- The lower the Google keyword search volume, the cheaper it must be to win the auction and show our ad at the top of the Search Engine Results Page.
- And the prices are determined by how many other businesses are using the exact keywords. So it is essential to select keywords carefully.
- And Google’s Quality Score is the crucial metric that can help our ad creative measure quality and its relevance to keywords the ad links.
- It depends on quality score, takes various signals into account, and rates the quality of the overall user experience that our ads and landing pages provide when users search for your keyword(s).
- The quality score it assigns as an actual number between 1-10 for every keyword. Its bases on three main factors.
- And the quality of the keywords we pick, the relevance to the ad creative, and the landing page user experience.
- And quality Score is crucial as it takes enormous influence over your paid search marketing cost and effectiveness.
What are the Rules of Ad Ranking in Paid Search?
- Google’s PPC platform name is Google AdWords, and though it seems complex, it designs. It provides maximum ROI to everyone involved: Google, our company, and searchers.
- It organizes this by rewarding the most relevant, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaigns by charging them less for ad clicks.
- So the extra specific and useful our ads are, the better they perform. We reward ourselves for our drumming up interest in our site.
- And every time the search initiates, Google digs into the pool of AdWords advertisers and chooses the set of winners it appears in the ad space on its search results side.
Also Read: What is PHP? – Uses, 9 Features